Sunday, April 05, 2009

Give IT a Break!

I read this news report the other day.

Then I made the mistake of reading the comments. Gratefully there were just a few.

I ended up with a super-long blog-post full of insightful commentary and inside perspective.

I scrubbed it.  Figured these things really won’t matter much in the big scheme of things.

Rest assured citizens of the State of Texas, I can’t speak for everything and everyone, but it is my personal opinion that your state IT shops and their dedicated staff are on top of things, making sure you get the most bang-for-your-tax-bucks.

We got you (the public) and the state employees who use IT hardware and software technology to serve you covered.  Whatever the operating system is, or must, or could yet be.

We get IT. And we make IT work for you.

It’s our job.

We do it very well and very professionally.

--Claus

No comments: